Sennheiser Flex 5000 TV Amplifying System Receiver
- Features/ Specs
- Manuals / Downloads
- Also Bought
This Supplemental Receiver from Sennheiser is an auxiliary audio receiver designed to work with your Flex 5000 System (sold separately). Like the receiver that originally came with your Flex 5000, this device receives audio signals from the Flex 5000 transmitter and outputs them to wired headphones or an induction loop via a 3.5mm jack. As part of the Flex 5000 system, the receiver allows you to tailor the volume, sound profile, and speech intelligibility to your specific needs and preferences. The receiver is small and clips easily to clothing. Plus, it can receive audio signals from the transmitter from up to 100' away, so you're free to move around untethered by wires or cables. The receiver features a built-in rechargeable battery that lasts up to 12 hours and can be recharged using the transmitter dock that comes with the Flex 5000 system.
- Use with any type of headphone or neckloop
- Up to 125dB SPL of amplification
- Three selectable sound profiles for best sound optimization for your hearing loss
- Speech intelligibility function reduces background noise, making dialogue much easier to understand
- Independently adjust the volume for the right or left ear directly from headset receiver
- Radio Frequency (RF) technology transmits sound through walls and ceilings—no need to miss a word!
- Up to 100ft range gives you the freedom to grab a snack or do housework without sound interruption
- Up to 12 hours of use per charge
- Low battery alert
- Automatically turns off when not in use
- 2.4/2.8GHz transmission