DIY SmartThings Remote Lock System
- Features/ Specs
- Manuals / Downloads
- Also Bought
Are you tired of coming home to a dark home? Tired of searching for your keys in the dark? Want to be able to unlock the door for your kids after school? With the DIY SmartThings Remote Lock System you no longer have to worry about that. With this system you have a a door lock that you can open with a keypad and code, or via the SmartThings app. You will also have modules that you can use the app to turn on lights, or even use the SmartThings system to create scenes so when you unlock your door the lights will automatically come on. This system is also expandable to allow you to control and monitor other things such as thermostats and water shutoff valves.
- Connect wirelessly with a wide range of smart devices and make them work together.
- Monitor and control connected devices in your home using a single SmartThings app for iPhone or Android.
- Control connected devices in your home with voice commands using SmartThings and Amazon Alexa or Google Home.
- For more information please visit the SmartThings Hub page.
Schlage Door Lock
- Confirm the status of your Wireless Keypad Lock from anywhere with any Internet-enabled computer and most Internet-enabled cell phones
- Uses 128 bit AES encryption for security
- Remotely lock or unlock the door
- Assign up to 19 personalized 4 digit codes for each member of your household to use at the door
- For more information please visit the Schlage Lock page.
Plug In Module Features
- Includes pass through plug
- Supports load sensing
- Supports Z-Wave 40Kbps speeds
- For more information please visit the Appliance Module page.