DIY SmartThings Remote Thermostat Kit
- Features/ Specs
- Manuals / Downloads
- Also Bought
With the new DIY SmartThings Thermostat kit you can now control your thermostat from anywhere through the SmartThings App. You can not only control your thermostat through the app you can also use your SmartThings system to setup geofencing which you can use to automatically put the thermostat into your away settings once everyone leaves the house, this feature can also be used to turn the thermostat back into your home settings when you come home. Also included is the Fibaro Multisensor which can serve as both a remote temperature sensor and as a motion sensor. Through the SmartThings Hub you can also setup push notifications and text message alerts that can be triggered when the temperature goes outside of a set range, or when the multisensor detects motion. Multiple contacts can be setup to receive each alert.
- Connect wirelessly with a wide range of smart devices and make them work together.
- Monitor and control connected devices in your home using a single SmartThings app for iPhone or Android.
- Control connected devices in your home with voice commands using SmartThings and Amazon Alexa or Google Home.
- For more information please visit the SmartThings Hub page.
- 4 Heat & 2 Cool Stages
- Gas/Electric or heat pump - Multi-stage
- Fahrenheit or Celsius display
- Choice of English, Spanish or French for scrolling display
- For more information please visit the Venstar Explorer page.
- Easy installation without drilling and cabling
- Detects motion, controls lighting, and measures the rooms’ temperature
- When connected with a Z-Wave system, will send movement and temperature notifications
- You can set the color of the pupil on the sensor to change based on the room temperature so you can see whether it is too warm, too cold, or right in your sweet spot when you enter a room.
- For more information please visit the Fibaro Multisensor page.