The ELK-912 is a high quality 12 Volt DC relay with SPDT (Form "C") dry contacts. It features low current draw, positive or negative activation, and is ideal for general purpose switching of devices or high current loads. Also available in a 12 pack (ELK-912-12) which is packaged as multiple relay modules grouped on a pre-scored break-off circuit board.
- Low Current Draw
- Positive Or Negative Activation
- Form "C" Dry Contacts
- Elevator Style Screw Terminals
- Great For General Purpose Switching
- Small, Compact Size
- Double Sided Foam Tape Provided For Mounting
- Packaged in Reusable Poly Storage Box
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Operating Voltage: - 12 Volts DC
- Current Draw: - 30mA (relay on)
- Relay Contacts: - Form "C" , 7A @ 30VDC, 10 A @ 125VAC
- Min. Pull-in Voltage: - 9 VDC
- Size: - .1" X 1.55 " (28mm X 39mm) Ea.