Lascar Electronics EL-IOT-1 WiFi Cloud-Connected Ambient Temperature Data Logger
- Features/ Specs
- Manuals / Downloads
- Also Bought
The EL-IOT-1 is a wireless, Cloud-connected temperature data logger. It comes with an internal sensor with a -20°C to 60°C (-4 to +140°F) measurement range. Handy status indicators on the front of the device alert you, at a glance, to alarms, battery levels, and WiFi connection strength.
The EL-IOT is simple to set up and once configured the device can be placed anywhere within range of your WiFi network, continually monitoring and recording your data to the EasyLog Cloud. You can then use the Cloud to access, analyse and share your data from any internet-connected device worldwide.
Set high and low-temperature alarms where an alarm is activated if your temperature threshold is breached. Alarm options include email alerts (which can be sent to one or multiple email addresses), text alerts, sounder alerts and light flash alerts.
This product complies with BS EN 12830:2018 (Temperature recorders for the transport, storage, and distribution of temperature-sensitive goods).
- Measurement range -20 to +60°C(-4 to +140°F)
- Temperature Accuracy±0.5°C (±0.9°F)
- Uploads data to the EasyLog Cloud
- Alarm options include email alerts, SMS messages, and indicator and sounder alerts on device
- Status indicators on front of device alert users to alarms, battery levels, and WiFi connection strength
- Set up your own alarms and notifications
- 4 x AA 1.5V batteries
- Typical battery life over 1 year, or can be permanently powered
- Logging Period10 seconds to 12 hours (user selectable)