Lascar Electronics EL-WIFI-TPX+ WiFi-Connected High-Accuracy Temperature Data Logger with Alarm Warning Light and Sounder
- Features/ Specs
- Manuals / Downloads
- Also Bought
The EL-WiFi-TPX+ remotely monitors the environment over a -40 to +257°F(-40 to +125°C) measurement range, and comes equipped with an alarm warning light and sounder to make sure you never miss a temperature breach. Data is streamed wirelessly over any compatible Wi-Fi network and can be viewed on any internet-enabled device, via browser or free mobile app. Device setup and connection to a Wi-Fi network and the EasyLog Cloud are simple, just download the free EasyLog WiFi PC software or the free EasyLog Cloud mobile app and follow the device setup wizard. The device can be placed anywhere within range of the Wi-Fi network. If the device temporarily loses connectivity with the Wi-Fi network, it will log readings until it is able to communicate again with the EasyLog Cloud (max. 30 days at 10 second sample interval).
The EL-WiFi-TPX+ has a protection rating of IP42, and the probe IP67. The device is freestanding, but can be attached to a wall or surface using the bracket provided, and clipped in and out of the bracket as required. This device is equipped with a translucent back to show a red flashing indicator when it is in an alarm state as well as a moderate volume sounder to alert anyone in close proximity.
- Temperature measurement range -40 to +257 °F (-40 to +125 °C)
- Configurable alarm levels with on-board warning light and sounder
- Digital calibratable probe with 3m cable(calibration certificate can be ordered separately)
- No need to remove from service for recalibration, just replace the probe
- Wirelessly stream and view data on the EasyLog Cloud, and configure alarm email notifications
- View and analyse multiple devices, including graphing of historic data
- Easy device setup using free PC software or mobile app
- Device memory stores all data even if Wi-Fi is temporarily disconnected