Lascar Electronics EL-WiFi-TH WiFi Temperature & Humidity Data Logger
- Features/ Specs
- Manuals / Downloads
- Also Bought
The EL-WiFi-TH measures the temperature and humidity of the environment in which it is situated. Data is streamed wirelessly over any compatible WiFi network and can be viewed on a PC using free software or on the EasyLog Cloud or App.
To configure the sensor for use on a given wireless network, either connect it via USB to a PC running EasyLog WiFi software on the network, or configure wirelessly using the EasyLog Cloud app on a mobile phone with access to the network. The sensor can then be placed anywhere within range of the network, it will log readings until it is able to communicate again with the PC application or EasyLog Cloud (max 30 days at 10 second sample interval). Programmable parameters include a unique logger name, °F or °C, logging rate, report rate, as well as temperature and humidity alarms.
The sensor is IEEE 802.11bgn* (2.4GHz) compliant, supports WEP, WPA/WPA2 encryption and enterprise networks (PEAP, TTLS, FAST).
EL-WiFi-TH has a protection rating of IP55. The unit is freestanding, but it can be attached to a wall or surface using the bracket provided. The unit can be clipped in and out of the bracket as required.
- -4 to +140°F (-20 to +60°C) temperature and 0 to 100% humidity measurement range
- Wirelessly stream and view data on the EasyLog Cloud, App or on a PC
- Easy sensor set-up using free PC software application
- LCD Shows Current Temperature and Humidity Readings, Battery Status and Alarm Status
- View and analyze multiple sensors, including graphing of historic data
- Configurable high and low alarms with indicator
- Sensor memory stores 500,000 readings even if WiFi is temporarily disconnected
- Low-battery indicator
- Logging rate from every 10 seconds to 12 hours
- Rechargeable Battery / 6 Months Battery Life / Mains Powered Option