Lascar Electronics Wireless Alert CM
- Features/ Specs
- Manuals / Downloads
- Also Bought
Wireless Alert CM is a battery-powered device that can be connected to a volt-free contact and will send a warning email when it detects that the contact has opened or closed. Simply select your settings and connect to your Wi-Fi network using the FilesThruTheAir mobile app.
The Wireless Alert CM monitors whether a volt-free contact, such as a relay or volt-free switch is open or closed. The device body can be secured in position using an adhesive pad (supplied) and is provided with 4.92ft (1.5m) of cable with bare ends, ready to connect to your equipment or switch. The device can be set to trigger a notification email, sent to a user-selected address, if the monitored contact opens, closes, or both. The user can also configure delays (between 1 minute and 12 hours), whereby the contact must remain opened or closed for a certain period of time before an alert is sent. In addition to this, the device can send a scheduled summary email detailing number of alert events, percentage of contact open and closed time, and battery level.
- User-configurable alerts for contact open, closed or both
- Alert delay settings to prevent unwanted alerts
- Customisable alert messages
- Sends email alerts and scheduled status reports
- Wi-Fi connected
- Simple to set up using the free mobile app
- Two years’ battery life (typical)
- No ongoing subscription fees
- Includes sticky pad for mounting