Lascar Electronics EL-USB-2-LCD Temp & RH Data Logger with USB and Display
- Features/ Specs
- Manuals / Downloads
- Also Bought
This standalone data logger measures and stores over 16,000 temperature and humidity readings from -31 to +176°F (-35 to +80°C) and 0 to 100%RH range at a resolution of 1°F (0.5°C) and 0.5%RH. The user can easily set up the logger and view downloaded data by plugging the data logger into a PC’s USB port and using the free EasyLog software. Data, including calculated dew point, can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications for detailed analysis.
The EL-USB-2-LCD features a high contrast LCD which shows logged temperature and humidity values using seven segment numbers, along with annunciators. The LCD can also show information regarding the logging status.The LCD shows six different recorded readings, which can be cycled through using the built-in push button. The most recent logged value, maximum logged value and minimum logged value can be displayed separately for humidity and temperature.
The data logger is supplied with a lithium metal battery, giving up to 2 years’ logging life. The logger is protected against ingress from water and dust to IP67 standard when the cap is fitted.
- -31 to +176°F (-35 to +80°C) and 0 to 100%RH measurement range
- Stores over 16,000 readings for both temperature and humidity
- EasyLog software available as a free download
- High contrast LCD, with two and a half digit temperature and humidity display function
- Logging rates between 10 seconds and 12 hours
- Battery life 2 years (at 25°C and 1 minute logging rate, LCD on)
- Immediate, delayed and push-to-start logging
- User-programmable alarm thresholds for both temperature and humidity
- Status indication via red/green LEDs
- Environmental protection to IP67