Silent Call Medallion Series Wireless Doorbell Transmitter
- Features/ Specs
- Manuals / Downloads
- Also Bought
Battery operated and not intended for wiring to existing doorbell circuitry, it is ideal for homes without doorbells, or for side doors or back doors where doorbells have not been installed. It combines the doorbell button and transmitter in one compact, easy-to-install unit. Whenever a visitor presses the button, a signal is sent to any Medallion Series Receiver, which will alert you by flashing light or vibration.
With the Medallion Series you get million-code technology, which means your system will never get a false alert from a neighboring radio frequency signaling system. It's ideal for apartments, dorms, condos and hotels, as well as single-family homes.
- Easily mounts to any doorframe with two small screws (included)
- Up to 200ft range
- Works with any Medallion Receiver
- Operates with million-code technology
- Uses 1 12-volt battery (included)
- Low battery indicator light