Maverick LT-04 Infrared Laser Surface Thermometer
- Features/ Specs
- Manuals / Downloads
- Also Bought
Featuring a laser pointer for accurate aim, this contact-free thermometer gives instant surface temperature readings up to 5 feet away, giving you precise temperatures of grill surfaces and cooking areas so you can know exactly when your grill is ready to go. A large, back-lit LCD display shows readings ranging from -44 to 1022 degrees Fahrenheit. The thermometer can be set to display readings in Fahrenheit or Celsius and battery can be saved by turning the back-light and laser off. Use this thermometer on your stove, BBQ grill or any other surface to check for hot and cold spots. Other features include a 2-minute auto shut-off to save battery and a temperature range mode with an alarm to alert when readings are outside of chosen ranges. 9-volt battery is required for use and is included with this item.
- Simply aim the laser and press the trigger to measure your cooking surface temperature.
- Instant readings in °F or °C.
- Large bright LCD with backlight.
- Measures temperature without contact.
- Laser pointer for accurate aim.
- Measures (-44°F to 1022°F).
- Check for Hot / Cool spots.
- Accurate up to 5' away.
- 1 - 9 Volt Battery included.