Winland EAPro-ULS EAPro Temperature Probe
- Features/ Specs
- Also Bought
Winland’s remote probes are available in high and low temp ranges as well as stainless steel or waterproof options. These can accommodate many applications: coolers and freezers, computer rooms and computer equipment, cell tower sites, residential and vacation homes, etc. The EAPro-ULS is designed to allow for a larger range of temperature sensing. The range is -148°F to +257°F (-100°C to +125°C) with an accuracy of±3.6°F (±2.0°C).
• Maximum cable run: 1,000’ (305 m) [18-22 AWG twisted pair]
• Sturdy stainless steel housing
• Do not put EnviroAlert EAPro consoles or wireless sensors in freezer/cooler. Use wired probe.
Compatible Accessory For:
- Accessory for EAPro-GTWY and EAPro-WMFT
- Sensor Length: 2.95” (74.93 mm)
- Sensor Diameter: 0.25” (6.35 mm)
- Cable Lead: 10’ (3.05 m) – can extend up to 1,000’ (305 m) using 18-22 AWG twisted pair
- Weight: 0.80 oz (22.68 g)
- Sensing Range: -148°F to +257°F (-100°C to +125°C) with an accuracy of ±3.6°F (±2.0°C)