WaterCop Classic Low Temperature & Flood Sensor
- Features/ Specs
- Manuals / Downloads
- Also Bought
The WaterCop Low Temperature and Water Leak Sensor has a temperature sensor for monitoring a pipes exterior temperature and has a water sensor both connected on 5 foot cords. Monitor the temperature of pipes in locations at risk of freezing conditions (38degrees (+/-1) ). This sensor sends a signal to the Watercop Classic Actuator with Valve to turn off the water before pipes burst. The thermistor features a handy pipe clip for positive connection to pipes up to 1" in diameter. This redesigned WaterCop Classic low temperature sensor replaces the previous FH100 model "Freeze Hound" Freeze sensor. Similar to other WaterCop sensors it will also send the 'close' signal if the water sensor detects a leak or flood.
- Has a temperature sensor for monitoring a pipes exterior temperature and has a water sensor
- When low temperature (38degrees (+/-1) ) is detected an emergency shut-off signal is radioed to the WaterCop Classic Control Valve.
- Features a robust 418MHz radio transmitter chipset with up to a 200 foot operating range, user adjustable digital security codes, and operate on either two (2) AA batteries or an optional AC power adapter.
- Low battery warning chirp.
- 5 foot sensor cord.
- Thermistor features handy pipe clip for positive connection to pipes up to 1" in diameter.