WaterCop Classic Valve and Actuator WCLF
- Features/ Specs
- Also Bought
No sensors included. (Purchase wireless sensors separately)
The WaterCop Classic Valve/Actuator is an industrial quality electrically automated lead free brass valve that installs on the incoming main water supply line into your home. The WaterCop Classic Valve/Actuator is activated by water sensors, an optional remote switch, or many types of home security systems. The WaterCop assists in preventing costly water damage to your home caused by common plumbing related failures, especially when you are not at home, giving you added peace of mind. Features of the WaterCop Classic Valve:
- Industrial quality electrically automated full port brass ball valve featuring "Direct Mount" actuator mounting for precision automation.
- Installs on the incoming main water supply line within a home.
- Integrated 418MHz radio frequency receiver chipset with user adjustable digital security codes allows nearby systems to operate independently.
- Soft touch on/off valve controls for manual operation. Color-coded LED valve position indicator lights.
- Auxiliary low voltage contacts with modular RJ-45 interface socket for simplified connection to optional WaterCop Classic accessories or integration with third-party home security or home automation systems using standard Cat-5 computer cabling.
- 8 foot heavy duty grounded power cord. 120V AC power required. UL listed, complies with UPS. NSF 61 rated valve.
- Three year limited warranty. US Patent.
The valve is available in 4 sizes: 1/2", 3/4", 1" and 1 1/4". Please select valve size prior to clicking "Add to Cart".
NOTE: New lead-free valves are approved for sale in all U.S. States, and comply with California AB1953 and Vermont S.152 laws.
WaterCop Classic Emergency Water Shut-Off Systems help to effectively reduce the chance of catastrophic water damage caused by common plumbing and appliance problems. This can greatly reduce home insurance risk through proactive loss mitigation. WaterCop Classic Systems can be configured from the following components:
First, choose the correct size Electric Control Valve.
Next add flood sensors to monitor leak-prone areas of you home and temperature sensors to monitor areas that are susceptible to freezing.
Finally add the WaterCop Classic Water Control Switch and cabling to create a smarter home that costs less to insure.
Who Needs WaterCop?
All property owners can benefit from the protection and peace of mind that WaterCop Classic systems provide.
Property damage caused by aging and faulty plumbing costs property owners billions of dollars each year. Many valuables are difficult or impossible to replace, such as; artwork, antiques, computer data, photographs, and other heirlooms.
Water leakage and damage is the most common insurance claim. Every year nearly 2,000,000 homes experience severe damage due to common plumbing problems.
Insurance helps ease the burden of repairs but really can't replace your valuable property nor alleviate the hassles and anguish associated with a devastating flood loss.
Ideal locations to install WaterCop Classic Systems include:
- Main Residence
- Vacation Homes and Villas
- Second Homes
- Rental Homes
How Does WaterCop Classic Work?
The WaterCop Classic System consists of two key parts:
- WaterCop Classic electric valve
- WaterCop Classic sensor network
The WaterCop Classic electric valve should be installed on your main water line immediately after the existing manual shut-off valve or immediately prior to where the plumbing main begins to branch to "water appliances". When the valve closes, it protects everything downstream from possible flooding. The WaterCop Classic flood sensors are battery (AC optional) operated flood sensor with wireless transmitters. Because they are wireless, you will not need to string sensor wires back to the WaterCop valve. Strategically place sensors in areas that you would like to continuously monitor for flooding.
WaterCop Classic temperature sensors protect against burst pipes; and a Water Control Wall Switch gives everyone in your home a quick and convenient way to control the water supply. Together, these components work to protect your home against future losses and possible loss of insurance.
WaterCop Classic Electric Control Valve
Wireless Sensor Network Components:
WaterCop Flood Sensors