Venstar Indoor/Outdoor Remote Temperature Sensor (ACC0400)
Availability:In Stock. Order by 2pm EST for same-business-day shipping.
- Features/ Specs
- Also Bought
Increase the functionality of your Venstar thermostat by adding Venstar Indoor/Outdoor Remote Temperature Sensor. This sensor allows you to monitor the temperature in an additional spot on your property. It can be mounted on the interior or exterior of your home for an accurate temperature reading. It can be used to report the outdoor temperature when using a compatible residential thermostat, report the temperature of a room, or to report the temperature in a space that is different from where a compatible thermostat is located. The Venstar Indoor/Outdoor Remote Temperature Sensor measures indoor or outdoor air temperature with a range of -40 F to 127 F.
The outdoor air sensor allows the outdoor air temperature to be sent to the thermostat. It can be used with the Venstar T1700, T1800, T1900, T2700, T2800, and T2900 thermostatss. The high and low outdoor air readouts for the day can be displayed on the Venstar T1800, T1900, T2800, and T2900 thermostats.
When used as remote room sensor, the accessory can be used with the Venstar T1800, T1900, T2700, and T2900 thermostats. The sensor may sense room temperature where it is installed. The thermostat will control to the remote temperature sensor reading and show a blinking degree icon next to the temperature display on the thermostat.
- Sensor can be used to measure indoor or outdoor air temperature.
- If used indoors as a remote temperature sensor, the sensor will read room temperature and send the information to the thermostat.
- If used outdoors, the sensor can be used to provide outside temperature information (which is not used to control heating or cooling).
- Acceptable Wire Types: CAT5, CAT5e, or CAT6 network communication cable, unshielded with 4 twisted pairs of 24 gage solid wire
- Maximum distance between sensor and thermostat using 24 gauge wire — 250 ft
- Approximate dimensions: 2.25" x 4.625"