The new "Safety Buoy" pool alarm is ideal for above ground pools, especially soft sided pools, as well as spas and small in ground pools where mounting the alarm to the deck is not possible. The "Safety Buoy" uses subsurface detection technology which is the technology recommended by the Consumer Product Safety Commission. It has been tested and certified by NSF International to the ASTM Standard Safety Specification for Residential Pool Alarms, ASTM F2208-08. "Safety Buoy" comes with an In House Remote Receiver, has a 1 year warranty, and is Made in the USA!
POOLGUARD/PBM INDUSTRIES, INC. has been manufacturing pool alarms, door alarms, and gate alarms since 1982. All Poolguard products are proudly Made in the USA. Poolguard Pool Alarms were tested and "Top Rated" by Good Housekeeping Magazine.
- Less false alarms due to wind, rain, or small objects entering water
- Sleep Mode - when you would like to use your pool, simply remove the alarm from the pool and put it into sleep mode.
- Comes with an in-house remote receiver that has a range up to 200 ft., and comes with a 12 volt power supply.
- The Poolguard poolside alarm works on a 9-volt battery (not included)
- Low battery indicator on poolside unit
- Tamper Proof - unit will alarm upon removal from pool
- For use in pools up to 16'x 32' (24' in diameter)
- Designed to detect intrusions similar to a one year old child weighing 18 pounds and up
- Automatic Wake-up: The Poolguard “Safety Buoy” will automatically wake up and run a system test when installed into the pool
- ASTM F2208-08 Certified
No information available at this time. Feel free to contact us for further information
- POOLGUARD “SAFETY BUOY” ALARM
- RED TETHER STRING & TETHER CLIP
- REMOTE RECEIVER AND POWER SUPPLY
- OPERATING INSTRUCTION MANUAL
- RED RESET/SLEEP KEY
- RED POOLGUARD “SAFETY BUOY” ALARM STORAGE STAND
No information available at this time. Feel free to contact us for further information.