The Midland Weather Alert Radio can be used by itself for those needing to be contacted by a loud siren only. The weather radio has a special receiver that tunes to NOAA's 24/7 National Weather Service broadcast. Add optional accessories to build your own system (more than one accessory requires a Dual Connector) or buy a prepackaged system.
Please contact NOAA for reception channels in your area.
- S.A.M.E. Digital Weather/Hazard alert feature provides you with constant monitoring of your local NWS (National Weather Service) broadcast.
- S.A.M.E. localized reception allows you to hear only messages for the area(s) concerning you
- 7 NOAA channels (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration)
- Emergency weather bulletins include alerts about: tornadoes, hurricanes, floods, ice/snow storms and other severe weather
- Emergency broadcasts might include: Amber alerts, hazardous explosions, fires, chemical spills and other civil emergencies
- Digital front panel display
- 25 programmable counties
- User selectable warning system
- Voice, siren or tone alert
- Tri-lingual: English, Spanish, French
- Time and alarm clock with full display
- Emergency power backup uses 3 AA batteries (not included)
- AC wall adapter included
- Public Alert certified
- Warranty: One year warranty
- Brand: Silent Call
- Product Type: Emergency Devices
- Signaler Style: Desktop
- Lamp Plugin: No
- Built-In Transmitter: No
- Signaler Type: Weather