WaterCop LeakStop Plus Single Point Detection and Automatic Shut-Off WCLSLFB
- Comparison / Tutorials
- Manuals / Downloads
For single water appliances like water heaters, protect with this single appliance LeakStop PLUS WaterCop system. Alerts to water leaks and shuts off water valve automatically when either or both of the two moisture sensor probes get wet. Also has a security output. Install the water valve, install the controller and place the two moisture sensor probes where water is likely to accumulate under or near the appliance.
Use conduit at the bottom to hard wire to third party devices. Be notified via a light, buzzer, auto dialer device or security/automation system. Maintenance persons or home owners then receive immediate notification about the closed valve.
Please note this unit cannot use additional WaterCop sensors.
NOTE: Lead-free valves are approved for sale in all U.S. States, and comply with California AB1953 and Vermont S.152 laws.
- Constantly monitors for accumulating moisture
- Plumbing supply line installation use.
- Valve remains closed until it has been manually reset
- Brass ball valve prevents clogging in the valve
- Manually open/close the valve with soft touch buttons on the actuator
- Can monitor only if installed upstream of appliance or area to monitor.
- Ideal for water heaters. Nearly 8-million homeowners replace failing water heaters each year. Many fail within a few years of installation.
- NSF/ANSI 372 Approved
- Made in USA
- Max working pressure – 125PSIG
- Ambient temperature – 35° to 105° F.
- Voltage – 12VDC 1 phase (includes 115V wall transformer, 20 foot cord)
- Valve – Full port brass NSF61G ‘Lead Free’
- Sensor wires are each 10 ft. long
- Requires 110VAC power: power cord is 20 ft long.
- ½” NPT – 19 GPM (Gallons Per Minute)
- 3/4” NPT – 34 GPM (Gallons Per Minute): Non-restrictive valve
- 1” NPT – 52 GPM (Gallons Per Minute) Unrestricted flow rate.
- 1 1/4” NPT – 77 GPM (Gallons Per Minute), Unrestricted flow rate.
- 1x - Lead Free Brass Ball Valve (Choose size above)
- 1 - Electronic Control Box with Alarm Interface
- 2x - Wired Moisture Sensors
- 1x - Installation Guide