LIFE SAVER SYSTEMS DIY Pool Fence
- Manuals / Downloads
- Also Bought
Drowning is the #1 cause of accidental death for children under five, and in many cases, children were seen safe and sound less than five minutes before being found in the pool. Pool safety fencing, in conjunction with parent supervision, is recommended by the US Consumer Product Safety Commission, the American Academy of Pediatrics, and the National Drowning Prevention Alliance to prevent child drowning incidents. Pool Fence DIY is the perfect choice for anyone who wants to buy a pool fence for a significant savings of the cost by installing it themselves. Designed specifically for do-it-yourself installation, Pool Fence DIY, manufactured with the highest quality components, will provide years of peace of mind and make your home a safer place for children.
The Most Popular “Do it Yourself” Fence! This is the Black DIY Fence, It measures 4′ tall, by 12′ long, with Tripple-Stitched Border. The poles are spaced every 36″. This fence includes all installation instructions and hardware. This fence is easily customizable for your needs.
Pool Fence DIY is sold totally assembled in convenient 12 foot long sections for easy installation and removal. Each section includes the necessary latch, deck sleeves, and deck caps, as well as a template for fast and easy installation. Just measure around the edge of your pool, leaving a 24” – 36” space for walking and cleaning, determine your total footage, and divide by 12 to determine the correct number of sections needed. Round up for custom cuts and adjustments. The proper amount of accessories will be included with the sections.
- At the recommend US CPSC height of 4 feet
- Each box contains pre-assembled 4' X 12' section of fence, required deck sleeves/caps and stainless steel or brass safety latch
- Installation requires a 1/2" minimum rotary hammer drill with a standard 5/8" long shaft masonry bit which is NOT included
- Comes with template
- Meets all ASTM testing as required to pass the Safety Barrier Act for new pools
- Comes in 4' high x 12' long sections making it easier for an adult to take down and store, when, and if needed.
- Tension-based support
- Non-conductive deck insert sleeves
- Non-corrosive latching system without sharp hooks or points
One (1) completely assembled 12’ long section of mesh pool safety fence with five (5) attached black powder-coated poles spaced 36” apart on center.
Five (5) deck sleeves.
Five (5) caps to go in the sleeves and cover the holes when the fence is not in use.
One (1) 2.5 inch stainless steel safety latch