BRK Electronics SC7010B/SL177 Kit - Hard Wired T3 Smoke/ T4 Carbon Monoxide Photoelectric Alarm w/ Strobe
- Features/ Specs
- Comparison / Tutorials
- Also Bought
This package features the SC7010B Smoke/CO Alarm Combo Unit and the SL177 Strobe Light for visual warning.
The BRK SC7010B is a hard-wired smoke and carbon monoxide combo alarm with battery backup. It features a photoelectric smoke sensing chamber and electrochemical CO sensor. Applications include residential and institutional applications including hospitals, hotels, motels, dormitories and other multifamily dwellings.
The Spread Spectrum Horn Tone has a lower and varying frequency that makes it easier for those with hearing loss to hear the audible horn. This alarm features two latching features and two silence features. The Alarm Latch easily identifies the initiating alarm even after the alarm condition has subsided. The Low Battery Latch identifies which unit is in low battery condition by blinking the green power light. The Low Battery Silence temporarily silences the low battery chirp for up to eight hours. The Alarm Silence silences the alarm for several minutes. The alarm is inter-connectable with up to 18 devices, of which 12 can be smoke alarms.
- Spread Spectrum Horn Tone makes it easier for those with hearing loss to hear the horn
- Two latching features: Alarm Latch and Low Battery Latch
- Two silence features for low battery and nuisance alarm
- 85dB solid state T3 piezo horn
- T3 smoke alarm sound pattern
- T4 carbon monoxide alarm sound pattern
- Photoelectric smoke sensor
- Electrochemical CO sensor
- Optipath 360 technology: patented technology provides 360 degrees of direct access to smoke sensor
- Inter-connectable with up to 18 devices, of which 12 can be smoke alarms
- Smart Strobe has separate flash patterns to distinguish between a smoke/heat or CO danger
- Bright 177 candela strobe light
- 1Hz flash rate meets ADA, ANSI 117.1, NFPA 72 and UL 1971requirements for visual signaling devices
- Quick, easy installation