Gentex GN-503FF Combination Photoelectric Smoke / CO Alarm w/ two Relays and Battery Backup
- Features/ Specs
- Comparison / Tutorials
- Also Bought
The GN-503FF is a combination photoelectric smoke and electrochemical sensor carbon monoxide alarm with battery backup for reliable notification in homes, apartments, hospitals, hotels, motels and other commercial properties.
This unit features two alarm contacts that activate independently for smoke and CO events. Simply wire this to your alarm system or dialer and you will know which alarm is sounding even when you are not home.
- Features two (2) Sets of form A/C contacts that activate independently for smoke and CO events.
- Differentiating signal for each alarm type annunciation
- 120VAC with 9VDC Battery Back-Up
- Photoelectric Smoke Sensor and Electrochemical CO Sensor
- Listed to ANSI/UL 217 and ANSI/UL 2034 and NFPA 72 and NFPA 720 Compliant
- Relay contacts operate on battery back-up
- Push button self test feature
- Push button functional test feature
- Quick-disconnect wiring harness
- Non-latching (self restoring) alarm
- Tandem interconnect with Gentex GN-503, GN-503F, CO1209, CO1209F, S1209 and S1209F alarm models
- Low or missing battery indicator
- temporal 3 evacuation sound pattern for smoke annunciation
- temporal 4 evacuation sound pattern for CO annunciation
- End of life signal indicates CO sensor has reached depletion state and time to replace