Bellman & Symfon Visit Smoke Alarm Transmitter
- Features/ Specs
- Also Bought
When a fire starts, the Visit Smoke Alarm Transmitter instantly sends a signal to any receiver from the Bellman Visit Alerting System, which will then notify you by flashing light, vibration or loud sound. The Visit Smoke Alarm provides early detection of fires so you and your family can get out safely.
It is recommended that you place a smoke alarm near any room that a fire could start in, including the kitchen, dining room, living room and bedrooms. Avoid placing alarms near bathrooms since steam can cause false alarms.
In order to be notified, you will need to purchase a Bellman Visit receiver that lets you know when the signaler or transmitter is activated
- Photoelectric alarm detects smoke and smoldering fires at early stages
- 85dB alarm
- T3 sound pattern (beep-beep-beep-pause)
- Sends signal to any Bellman Visit receiver
- Toast Mode allows you to disable alarm for 10 minutes while cooking
- Low battery monitoring – smoke alarm beeps and flashes red light when it's time to change the battery
- Test/Silent button
- Ceiling or wall mount
- Up to one year operation with one 9V alkaline battery (included)