New Floodstop Washing Machine Valve Shutoff Kit FS3/4H v4 (Lead free) Inline Valves
- Comparison / Tutorials
- Manuals / Downloads
Washing Machines are one of the most damaging appliances within the home. Washing Machine related flooding can happen at any time, from hoses with ruptures or failed fill switches, to cracked fittings, internal failures from clamps, valves, pumps and drains. Whether at home, at work, or on vacation these flooding events go undetected for hours or even days.
The New Floodstop Washing Machine Valve Shutoff FS3/4H v4 (Lead free) automatically shuts off the water supply to the Washing Machine and sounds an alarm, leaving all other household fixtures and appliances operational.Powered by AC adapter/Transformer and 4 AA Batteries as a battery backup in case of a power outage, or the batteries may serve as the sole power source if there’s no nearby electrical outlet to utilize the transformer. The controller will beep to alert you of low or no batteries. The controller has "one" output contact (normally open) that can be connected to an Alarm, Home Automation or Auto-Dialer systems if desired. Easily installed in ten minutes. 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
Now Lead free! Conforms to S. 3874 , AB1953 California Law, Safe Drinking Water Act
You can also have FloodStop automatically turn OFF your washing machine at the same time it turns off the water. See the Furman Remote Power Relay (120V only).
How FloodStop (FS 3/4H) Works:
- Each FloodStop valve has female hose threaded spinning collars that screw onto the hot and cold water hose bibs
- Screw hoses onto the outlet end of each FloodStop valve
- Water/leak sensor is placed on the floor behind Washing Machine
- Valves stay open until water loss is detected
- Water on sensor immediately closes FloodStop valves and sounds alarm
- Valves stay closed until problem is attended to and system is reset
- Wire Lengths : valve to control box approx. 2 1/2', valve to sensor approx 7', power supply 5 1/2'
- UL listed class 2 wall adaptor, 115AC/9VDC
- UPC listed Motorized Ball Valve: CNC machined.
- Motor operates at 6VDC.
- Signal Output: 1 Normally Open, 24 Volt / 2 amp rated
- Motorized Ball Valves (2): CNC machined.
- Motors operate at 6VDC, AB1953, UPC, CUPC, NSF61 cert.
- Rated 0 ‐ 180 PSI. Max 250 PSI. Solid brass.
- Rated 32 ‐ 212 degrees F
- Sensor: 1.25 X 7.5 inch, double sided. Unlimited additional sensors may be added in series.
- Alarm: Beeping with Mute button.
FloodStop (FS 3/4-H) Components:
- Motorized Ball Valves (Two Valves, 3/4 Inch Hose Threaded with Spinning Collars) and “Inline” Outlet
- Inline Outlet Style Valves (common for downward facing hose bibs)
- Control Unit (with Battery Backup 4 X AA Size, not included)
- Water/Leak Sensor (1.25” X 7.5”)
- AC/DC Power Adaptor (or use 4 X AA Batteries as Primary Power Source, not included)
- Output Contact Wires (2)