FloodStop for Dishwasher/Toilet/Water Filter FS 3/8-C v4 (Lead Free)
- Comparison / Tutorials
- Manuals / Downloads
Prevent water damage from failed Dishwasher, Toilet, R/O and Supply Line:
Dishwasher leaks are often small and go unnoticed until significant damage is finally discovered. Such a leak will continue to collect under the Dishwasher and then seep between the kitchen flooring and sub-flooring. The damage often goes undetected until the floor is visually buckled or warped, at which time the damage and cost to replace is extensive.
Toilet's overflow, R/O systems leak and supply lines rupture causing significant property damage. The actual event can begin and then go unnoticed for hours and even days.
FloodStop (FS 3/8-C) automatically shuts off the water supply to the Dishwasher, Toilet or R/O whether caused by a small continuous leak, broken component/fitting, leaking seal, overflow or a ruptured supply line. Powered by AC/DC Adaptor/Transformer or Batteries. Output contact available, which allows the Controller to connect with Alarm, Home Automation or Auto-Dialer systems if desired. Easily installed in ten minutes.
- The FloodStop valve is connected directly to the angle-stop valve
- The inlet end of the FloodStop valve has a spinning female compression threaded collar/union
- Spin the FloodStop valve's compression threaded collar/union onto the preexisting angle-stop valve
- Connect supply line to the outlet end of the FloodStop valve (same as to angle-stop valve)
- Water/leak sensor is placed at the base of the appliance or fixture (Dishwasher – Toilet – R/O – 3/8” Icemaker – etc.)
- Valve stays open until water loss is detected
- Water on sensor closes FloodStop valve and sounds alarm
- Valve stays closed until problem is attended to and system is reset
- Wire Lengths : valve to control box approx. 2 1/2', valve to sensor approx 7', power supply 5 1/2'
- UL listed class 2 wall adaptor, 115AC/9VDC
- UPC listed Motorized Ball Valve: CNC machined.
- Motor operates at 6VDC.
- Signal Output: 1 Normally Open, 24 Volt / 2 amp rated
- Motorized Ball Valve: CNC machined with compression fittings.
- Rated 0 ‐ 180 PSI. Max 250 PSI. Solid brass. AB1953, UPC, CUPC, NSF61 cert.
- Rated 32 ‐ 212 degrees F
- Sensor: 1.25 X 7.5 inch, double sided. Unlimited additional sensors may be added in series.
- Alarm: Beeping with Mute button.
- Motorized Ball Valve (3/8 inch Compression Fitting)
- Control Unit (with Battery Backup 4 X AA Size, not included)
- Water/Leak Sensor (1.25” X 7.5”)
- AC/DC Power Adaptor (or use 4 X AA Batteries as Primary Power Source, not included)
- Output Contact Wires (2)