FloodStop for Sink/Basin FS 3/8-CD v4 (Lead Free)
- Manuals / Downloads
Prevent Sink related water damage from leaking/ruptured supply lines or overflows:
Sink related leaks are often small and go unnoticed until significant damage is finally discovered. Such a leak will continue to collect under the Sink and then seep between the flooring and sub-flooring. The damage often goes undetected until the floor is visually damp or the smell of mildew is present, at which time the damage and cost to replace is extensive.
FloodStop (FS 3/8-CD) automatically shuts off the water supply to the Sink, whether caused by a ruptured supply line, leaking garbage disposal or an overflow. Powered by AC/DC Adaptor/Transformer or Batteries. Output contact available, which allows the Controller to connect with Alarm, Home Automation or Auto-Dialer systems if desired. Easily installed in ten minutes.
How FloodStop (FS 3/8-CD) Works:
- The FloodStop valves are connected to the angle stops and supply lines
- Water/leak sensor is placed at the base of the fixture (Sink - Laundry Basin - Tub - etc.)
- Valves stay open until water loss is detected
- Water on sensor closes FloodStop valves and sounds alarm
- Valves stays closed until problem is attended to and system is reset
- UL listed class 2 wall adaptor, 115AC/9VDC
- UPC listed Full‐Port Motorized Ball Valve: CNC machined.
- Motor operates at 6VDC.
- Signal Output: 1 Normally Open, 24 Volt / 2 amp rated
- Motorized Ball Valve: CNC machined with compression fittings.
- Rated 0‐180 PSI. Max 250 PSI. Solid brass. AB1953, UPC, CUPC, NSF61 cert.
- Rated 32‐212 degrees F
- Sensor: 1.25 X 7.5 inch, double sided. Additional sensors may be added in series.
- Alarm: Beeping with Mute button.
- Wire Lengths : valve to control box approx. 2 1/2', valve to sensor approx 7', power supply 5 1/2'
FloodStop (FS 3/8-CD) Components:
- Motorized Ball Valves (Two Valves, 3/8 inch Compression Fitting)
- Control Unit (with Battery Backup 4 X AA Size)
- Water/Leak Sensor (1.25” X 7.5”)
- AC/DC Power Adaptor (or use 4 X AA Batteries as Primary Power Source)
- Output Contact Wires (2)