Water heater and water tank failures can happen at any time, often without warning, and can cause substantial flooding and property damage if nobody is nearby to detect the leak right away. FloodMaster's Water Leak Alarm and Automatic Shut-Off Systems are ideal for minimizing damage when these failures occur.
Simply install the FloodMaster valve to the feed water line for the water tank and place the sensor puck on the floor, in a pan near the pressure relief valve drain tube, or in a position where the leaking water would first appear. When the FloodMaster sensor detects leaking water, the system will automatically shut off the feed water intake and sound an audible alarm. This closed-loop system disables the cold water supply line to hot water tanks or similar applications with basic plumbing installation. Units are powered by a standard 120 VAC wall outlet.
Complies with NEW 2014 U.S Safe Drinking Water Standards!
- Lead- free NAS/NSF 61 Annex G Valve meets new U.S EPA Safe Drinking Water Standards
- Reduce or eliminate water damage and insurance claims
- Easy Installation
- Turns off water source automatically, even if you aren't home to hear the alarm
- System is reusable- when the alarm sounds, fix the problem and reset unit for continued protection
- Made entirely of corrosion-free materials
- Plugs in to a standard wall outlet (12 VAC)
- Unit can interface with a home security alarm system or appropriate relay
- Full Port Valve
- Full port Valve
- Complies with nee Safe Drinking Water Standards (ANSI/NSF 61 Annex G)
- Available in multiple sizes
- Plugs into standard 110V Wall Outlet
- Transformer: 120 VAC, cUL Listed
- Power Cord: 12'
- Sensor Cable: 8'
- Connection to home security
- Control secondary system with appropriate relay
- SPDT relay output control
- Use standard alarm wire