Metropolitan Industries Ion StormPro WC33i 1/3 HP Sump Pump
- Manuals / Downloads
The WC33i is a high performance, extremely durable primary sump pump for protecting most basements and crawlspaces from flooding. This energy efficient pump is capable of removing 44 gallons per minute at 10’ to handle high water in-take situations. It is available in a manual or automatic version.The Ion version uses a first of a kind solid state sensing technology with no moving parts. There are no moving parts to wear out or get hung up on something in the pit and cause a pump failure. The Ion sump pump switch has been tested to last over two million cycles.
The Ion+ version uses the same technology with the added benefit of an audible alarm, LED indicators, and dry alarm contact.
- The body of the WC33i is made from epoxy coated cast iron. This heavy duty construction keeps the pump motor cool for maximum service life
- Carbon ceramic mechanical seal
- Oil-filled high efficiency PSC motor that uses half the AC power of most ⅓ HP pumps
- Piggyback Ion® digital level control switch has no moving parts (Optional version only).
- Size allows 2 pumps in 18” basin
- 3 year warranty
|Maximum Capacity||Up to 45 GPM|
|Maximum Head||Up to 24‘|
115 V, 1 Ø, 4 FLA, 60 Hz
|Motor Data||1/3 HP, 3450 RPM|
|Recommended Minimum Basin Size||18" x 24"|
i: Ion Digital Level Control (standard)
|Manual Operation||M: Manual|
|Materials of Construction||cast iron and engineered thermoplastic|
|Power Cord||10' Standard|