The MarCELL Cellular Connected Monitoring System
- Comparison / Tutorials
- Manuals / Downloads
Monitors Temperature, Humidity and Power
- No phone line required
- No Internet connection required
- Sends text, email, and phone call alerts
- Monitor your home from any computer, Smartphone or tablet.
The MarCELL Cellular Connected Monitoring System is a cell phone based product that monitors the temperature, humidity and power status in your remote home, business, vacation property or other sensitive property. No phone line or internet connection is required.
The MarCELL Cellular Connected Monitoring System communicates to an internet cloud application via an internal cellular modem already connected to the largest wireless cell phone carrier in the United States. The MarCELL sends pertinent data 3 - 4 per day to your cloud account where you can monitor the environment in your remote property any time you wish over your computer, laptop, tablet or smart-phone.
If the MarCELL Cellular Connected Monitoring System detects temperatures that are too high or too low, if humidity is out of range or if the power goes out, the MarCELL sends an alert message to the cloud which immediately sends you a text message, email and a voice phone call warning of problems at your remote property. It even sends you alert messages when the power is restored.
A subscription is required for users to monitor their property and to receive alarm notifications. The The MarCELL Cellular Connected Monitoring System offers three affordable monitoring subscription plans:
- Month-to-Month at $14.95 per month
- Seasonal at $11.95 per month – pay only for the months you want to monitor your property. Select a season from a minimum of 4 months to a maximum of 8 months. For a season longer than 8 months, select the more affordable Annual Plan.
- Annual at $8.25 per month. (1) One free month of service included only if user selects an Annual Plan. You get 13 months for the price of 12 months.
With the exception of the month-to-month plan, all plans are charged to the customer’s credit card for the full season or annual plan immediately. Month-to-month users are charged monthly prior to the next months’ service. All plans are set up as automatically recurring billing, meaning you will be charged for the next season or annual plan just before your current season or annual plan anniversary date. Month-to-Month Plan customers will be charged monthly for the next month of service
Introducing "Instant Update"
Your MarCELL® constantly monitors its environment for temperature, humidity, power status and water leak alarms. If there is an issue, it reports this immediately. If there is no issue or the status has not changed since the last alarm, MarCELL® simply records the current conditions every hour and uploads this information to the website every 8 hours.
So the information on the “history” page on our website could be up to 8 hours old. Some customers, especially those with pets, wanted a way to immediately get a snapshot of the current conditions. Sensored Life, LLC provides this capability with a feature they call “Instant Update”.
To get the current conditions without waiting for the next update period, you simply select the “Update Now” button on either the dashboard or history screen for your MarCELL®. Within 1 minute, your web account will be updated with the current temperature and humidity status.
There is a small charge for this service of 25 cents per update (sold in packs for 8 for $2). These Instant Updates never expire so if you use 1 now, the remaining 7 can be used at anytime in the future.
Remember, if your temperature or humidity go out of range, your power goes out, or a leak is detected (using Water SPucks), you will always be notified IMMEDIATELY. If, however you just want to know what the current conditions are, Instant Update provides you a low cost option to do so.
The The MarCELL Cellular Connected Monitoring System includes the following features:
- Simple: Create your account through www.sensoredlife.com, plug in MarCELL Cellular Connected Monitoring System and walk away – No phone line or Internet connection needed.
- Easy: The MarCELL Cellular Connected Monitoring System will notify you immediately via Text, Email, or Call of temperature alerts, humidity extremes, power outages, and when power is restored.
- Affordable multiple low cost subscription plans to choose from to match any budget starting at $8.25 per month on an annual plan.
- Peace of Mind: You can monitor the temperature, humidity, and power through your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Text messages indicating specific temperature, humidity, or power problems occurring
- Emails to any email address when temperature, humidity, or power problems are detected
- Voice Phone calls telling you the specific temperature, humidity, or power problems problem occurring
- Unlimited cloud access to monitor your home from a computer, tablet, or Smartphone.
- An excellent monitoring device for homes with elderly relatives or homes with pets. It is also an excellent and affordable computer room monitoring device.
An excellent monitoring device for homes with elderly relatives or homes with pets. It is also an excellent and affordable computer room monitoring device.
Dimensions 5.80” Tall x 4.50” Wide x 1.50” Deep
Model Number: HS-500SL
Power Input DC, 5V @ 2A
Battery Type Internal Li-Ion rechargeable. DO NOT REMOVE. Electronic
Recycling of entire unit req’d if battery no longer functioning.
Battery Duration 24-48 Hours Typical when fully charged
Operating Range Temp: 10 to 120 degrees F.
Rel. Humidity: 10 to 95%, non-condensing
Alarm Conditions Temperature (out of range)
Humidity (out of range)
Power (change in status)
Notification Types Email
Phone Call (North America)
Number of Notifications Up to 9 separate notifications (text, email and/or phone call)
Communication Technology Cellular - CDMA
Historical Data Recording Frequency If no alarms, data for temperature, humidity and power is
recorded on an hourly basis.
Historical Data Upload Interval Historical Data (see above) uploaded to web every 8 hours
Wireless External Sensor
915MHz, proprietary protocol, 16 external water sensors max