Fibaro Z-Wave Flood Sensor
- Features/ Specs
- Manuals / Downloads
- Also Bought
Perfect for monitoring areas that are prone to water leaks, such as the water heater closet or bathroom, the Fibaro Z-Wave Flood Sensor alerts you when it detects moisture. It also features a temperature sensor and tilt sensor, so you can receive temperature and tamper alerts. When any one of these three conditions is triggered, the Flood Sensor provides an LED alert, sounds a built-in siren, and sends an alarm signal to your Z-Wave network.
The Fibaro Z-Wave Flood Sensor offers a simple, yet versatile design for easy monitoring of any location. The single-piece unit senses conditions through three tiny gold metal probes on its bottom. These high-sensitivity probes can push into the unit, allowing the sensor to sit on an uneven surface. The sensor is also difficult to submerge, so if the monitored area floods with water, the unit will float and continue to report an alarm.
Input terminals allow you to connect the sensor to an external probe, in case extended sensing range is needed. Additionally, output terminals let you wire the sensor directly into an alarm system.
NOTE: Includes battery only. Optional power adapter sold separately. Requires a Z-Wave network controller also sold separately.
- Compatible with any Z-Wave network controller
- May be connected to any alarm system (potential free output terminal)
- Extremely easy installation - simply put on a surface prone to flooding
- May be installed anywhere - flood sensor’s contacts extended with a wire
- Battery or VDC powered. When connected to an external, VDC power source, the battery serves as an emergency power source
- Theft protection - tilt is reported to the Z-Wave network or alarm system’s main controller
- Two operating modes - flood / temperature sensor or just a temperature sensor
- Part Number: FGFS-101
- Power Supply: 12 - 24 VDC
- Battery Type: CR123A (included)
- Power Consumption: 0.4W at VDC operation
- Output Terminals:
- Max Current Carrying Capacity: 25mA (ALARM NC, TAMP NC)
- Max Voltage: 40V (AC or DC)
- Radio Protocol: Z-Wave
- Radio Frequency: 908.4 MHz
- Wireless Range: 50m outdoors, 30m indoors (depending on terrain / building structure)
- Operational Temperature: 0 to 40 degrees C
- Measured Temperature Range: -20 to 100 degrees C
- Temperature Measuring Accuracy: 0.5 degrees C (within 0 to 40 degrees C)
- Dimensions: 72(Dia.) x 28(H) mm
- Certifications: Z-Wave, UL, ISO 9001, RoHS, FCC, CE
- Warranty: 12 Months