Venstar T3700 Explorer Residential Digital Thermostat 2H/1C with WiFi or ZWave Capability
- Comparison / Tutorials
- Manuals / Downloads
Note: Common wire required. If common wire not available see here for solution.
A simple look hide a wealth of functions in the Venstar T3700 Explorer Residential Digital Thermostat 2H/1C with WiFi or ZWave Capability. Set the unit for seven day programming, single day, or five-and-two day programming. A two-color design lets you know what function is currently provided. A variety of lighting, language, and temperature options allow you to customize the unit to your preferences. A keypad lock makes sure only authorized users can make changes to the program while a memory retention feature makes sure settings aren't lost in cases of power failure. Whatever your home set-up, there's sure to be a place for this handy thermostat unit.
When it comes to picking wireless devices for the smart home, your selection is typically determined by the technology used—and your budget. Not the case with the Venstar T3700 Explorer Residential Digital Thermostat 2H/1C with WiFi/ZWave Capability, you can actually choose how you want to connect: WiFi or Z-Wave. Just add one of Venstar’s optional wireless modules. Once connected, you can tap into each thermostat from in and outside of the house, in order to cut energy costs or just to make the house how you like it.
- 2 Heat, 1 Cool
- Gas/Electric or heat pump - Mulit-stage
- Simple as you want Operation
- Switchable : Programmable or Non- Programmable
- Choose 7 day, 5+2 day or 1-day programming
- Switchable: auto-changeover, heat or cool only
- Large. easy to read display
- Scrolling display makes setup easy
- Display can show dealer name, phone number and alerts
- Adjustable backlight intensity
- Backlit color coded buttons and legends
- Choice of English, Spanish or French for scrolling display
- Bi-color LED indicates a heating or cooling demand
- Dry contact input
- Outdoor sensor ready
- Fahrenheit or Celsius display
- Compatible with condensate overflow warning systems- lockout compressor with message on the display
- Service alert indicators
- Non-volatile memory
- Keypad lock
- Wireless connectivity with optional accessory
- Title 24 compliant
- ADR (Automated Demand Response) ready
- FDD (Equipment Fault Protection) notification
- API for 3rd party monitor & control
- Night dimmer - to lower the display brightness in sensitive areas at night
- Compatible with wireless Wi-Fi temperature sensor
- Use Configurator app to easily setup Wi-Fi and thermostat settings
Venstar thermostats require a minimum of 3 wires for heat and a minimum of 5 wires for heat/cool (6 or more may be required if you have a heat pump system or staging).
|Two-Wire Heat-Only Kit (ACC0436)|
Document # V1 (3 Wires) | Document # V2 (4 Wires) | Document # V3 | Document # V4
If you need assistance figuring out how many wires you'll need, email us at email@example.com, with a description of your HVAC system and a picture of your current thermostat wiring connections if possible. Please note that in rare cases, a manufacturer may use proprietary controls that may not be compatible with this thermostat.