Risco WiComm Wireless ViTRON Acoustic Glassbreak Detector
- Features/ Specs
- Also Bought
The Wireless Glass Break is an additional solution for perimeter protection that detects intruders while they are still outside. Based on an advanced glass breaking pattern analysis of both low and high frequency channels it detects the breaking of all common glass types and thicknesses while disregarding non framed glass breakage and other sources of false alarms.For use with the Risco WiComm Internet/Cellular Security System.
- Up to 9m detection range
- Suitable for most common glass types: plate, tempered, laminated and wired glass
- Minimum size for all types of glass: 30cm x 30cm (12'' x 12'').
- Wall and Front cover Tamper protection
- Plate, Tempered, Laminated - 3.2 mm – 6.4mm (1/8''-1/4'')
- Wired 6.4 mm (1/4'')
- Wireless VITRON will not alarm if glass pane is broken from inside or glass is dropped on floor.
- Optional ceiling/wall mount swivel adapter for optimal mounting and performance (supplied with the Wireless VITRON).
- Frequency 915Mhz
- Current consumption (standby) - 22 uA at 3 VDC, without acoustic signal
- Current consumption (Alarm transmission) -
- 10 mA at 3 VDC (Max. with LED OFF)
- 15 mA at 3 VDC (Max. with LED ON)
- Modulation type - ASK
- Battery life - 3 years, at 65 minutes’ supervision
- Range - (LOS) 300m (1000 feet)
- Voltage requirements - CR123A 3VDC Lithium Batteries
- Frequency 915MHz
- Size (LxWxD) 87 x 50.7 x 28.6 mm (3.4 x 2.0 x 1.1 in.)
- Operating/Storage temperature - 0°C to 50°C (-32°F to 122°F)