Dome Z-wave Water Valve Shut off
- Features/ Specs
- Manuals / Downloads
- Also Bought
The Dome Water Main Shut-Off is a Z-Wave Plus Certified device that installs over any standard 1/2” to 1-1/2” ball valve, and opens or closes the valve when given a signal. The Water Main Shut-Off consists of three main parts - the “MOTOR ASSEMBLY,” the “MOUNTING BRACKET,” and the “CONTROL ARM.” The MOUNTING BRACKET is clamped onto the pipe with HOSE CLAMPS and the CONTROL ARM secures around the VALVE HANDLE to control the valve, while the MOTOR ASSEMBLY connects to your home automation system and ties everything together.
Automatically shut off the water main when there is a leak. Pair the Water Main Shut-Off with a few Leak Sensors, and configure your Hub to automatically close the valve when water is detected.
Install in a vacation or second home to conveniently shut off the water when going out of town.
- Open or close any valve remotely
- Single-tool installation
- Install over existing valve - no need for a plumber!
- Use with 1/2” to 1 1/2” size ¼-turn flat handle brass ball valves
- Z-Wave Plus Certified
- Up to 150’ range
- Pair with Flood Sensors to automatically shut off your water when there is a leak anywhere in your home.
- Radio protocol - Z-Wave(500 series)
- Power supply - 12VDC
- Working current - 35mA
- Power Consumption - 0.13W
- Operating Temperature - 32 - 112 °F
- Range - Up to 150’ depending on environment
- Radio frequency - 908.4 MHz US
- Warranty - One Year Parts & Labor
- Package contents - User Manual, Water Main Shut-Off, Power Supply