Driveway Motion Transmitter - DCMT-4000
- Features/ Specs
- Manuals / Downloads
- Also Bought
Expand your Dakota 4000 series driveway alarm or alert system by adding a PIR (passive infrared) motion sensor. This weatherproof sensor can be mounted inside or outdoors to monitor driveways, entrances, pool areas, service entrances and more. It runs on a 9V battery and sends a wireless signal to the Dakota DCR4000 receiver when motion is sensed. This is an expansion sensor for DCMA4000 system. The Dakota DCR4000 receiver from these systems will flash an LED indicator and play your choice of notification tunes/tones when triggered.
Note: The DCMT4000 replaces the DCMT2500 but 2500 and 4000 series parts are not compatible with each other.
Dakota DCMT4000 Wireless PIR Motion Sensor Features:
- PIR motion sensor detects people or vehicles
- Motion sensor maximum detection range 50 feet
- Motion sensor is battery powered by 9V battery (not included)
- Up to 1 mile wireless range* to DCR4000 receiver
- Battery life 6-12 months depending on weather and activity