First Alert Ionization Smoke Alarm with Escape Light
- Features/ Specs
- Manuals / Downloads
- Also Bought
First Alert's Escape Light Smoke Alarm comes equipped with a bright light to illuminate a clear path to assist owners in their escape. Utilizing an Ionization Smoke Sensor, this alarm performs exceptionally well in detecting smoke brought on by flaming fires. A Mute Button has been included to serve the dual purpose of silencing nuisance alarms and testing the functionality of your detector. The addition of an EZ Access Battery Door removes the hassles and burdens associated with changing your alarm's batteries. Further additions such as a Theft-Prevention Lock establish peace of mind and eliminate the thought of others tinkering with your alarm. The First Alert Escape Light Smoke Alarm features a 10 year limited warranty and meets UL217 standards.
Ionization Sensor Reliably Detects Flaming Fires
The First Alert Escape Light Smoke and Fire Alarm comes equipped with an ultra-reliable ionization sensor to provide the earliest possible warning of a fast-flaming fire. The sensor is optimized to detect flaming fires, such as those caused by paper, kitchen grease, and other fast-combusting materials.
Bright Escape Light
Escape light will activate when triggered. The First Alert’s Escape Light Smoke Alarm will create a clearer path to safety by illuminating the surrounding area.
Test and Silence Button
Mute Button has been included to serve the dual purpose of silencing nuisance alarms and testing the functionality of your alarm.
* California Residents - Please Note This Alarm is Not Compliant with California State 10 Year Sealed Battery Alarm Legislation Requirements.
- Bright escape light activates with alarm to illuminate a path to safety.
- Mute button mutes unnecessary alarms immediately. It also tests alarm function with same button.
- EZ access battery door no need to remove alarm from ceiling to change battery.
- Optional theft-prevention lock when activated, batteries and/or alarm cannot be removed without proper tools.
- Ionization smoke sensor optimal smoke detection from flaming fires.
- 9v battery included.
- Loud 85db alarm.
- 10-year limited warranty - smoke alarms should be replaced every 10 years for maximum protection.
- Meets UL217 standard.
- Emits T3 Pattern.