First Alert Wireless Interconnect Talking Battery Operated Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarm - SCO501CN-3ST
- Features/ Specs
- Manuals / Downloads
- Also Bought
First Alert's series of Wireless Talking Battery Operated Smoke & CO Alarms effectively eliminates the need for a wired connection and operates entirely on batteries. Wirelessly inter-connectivity allows you to connect up to 16 alarms within your home! Voice can easily be programmed for alarm's location within your home. (this feature comes with 11 pre-programmed choices) Voice also notifies which hazard is being detected. If the alarm set in your kitchen senses smoke, all of your First Alert Wireless Interconnect alarms will announce: 'Warning, evacuate! Smoke in the Kitchen!' This feature allows for the maximum in whole home protection.
First Alert Wireless Interconnect Talking Battery Operated Smoke & CO Alarms utilize an Electrochemical Sensor that allows for optimal efficiency in detecting carbon monoxide. The realization of Photoelectric Smoke Sensing Technology will effectively reduce the number of nuisance alarms triggered by cooking smoke and shower steam. This alarm comes equipped with a Mute Button that serves the dual purpose of quickly silencing your alarm as well as testing its function. The combination of an End of Life Timer and an increased emphasis on the unit's 85db sound output establishes peace of mind, while the inclusion of Dual Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Sensing all but guarantees the safest of experiences. This alarm carries a 7 year limited warranty and complies with UL217 and UL2034 Standards.
- Wireless interconnectivity, wirelessly connect up to 16 First Alert Wireless Interconnect alarms in your home.
- Talking alarm, actual voice speaks the type and location of danger in your home, when easily programmed.
- Dual smoke & co sensing, ultimate protection from two deadly dangers.
- Photoelectric smoke sensing, optimal protection from smoldering fires.
- Eco-friendly, completely recyclable as an electronic device.
- Mute button, mutes unnecessary alarms immediately. also tests alarm function with same button.
- EZ access battery drawer, no need to remove alarm from ceiling to change battery.
- Low battery signal mute, quiets low battery signal for up to 8 hours.
- Electrochemical sensor, most accurate technology available for detecting carbon monoxide.
- End of life timer, alarm chirps when it is time to replace it.
- 2 AA batteries included.
- Loud 85db alarm.
- 7-year limited warranty, carbon monoxide alarms should be replaced every 5 years for maximum protection.
- Meets UL217 & UL2034 standards.
- FCC compliant.