Poolguard In-Ground Pool Alarm PGRM-2 (safety item)
Regular Price: $279.95
On Sale For: $208.95
- Comparison / Tutorials
- Manuals / Downloads
The NEW MODEL PGRM-2 introduces NEGATIVE DISPLACEMENT TECHNOLOGY", a new sensing method that requires no adjustments. Entry into the pool by children, pets, or intruders is detected by the unit's electronic sensor, and sets off a loud, pulsating alarm both in the home and at the pool. Safe, simple, and easy to operate, the 9-volt battery powered alarm does not require tie-downs, ropes, or wires. Poolguard comes with a remote receiver which sounds an alarm inside the home when the unit is activated at the pool. New model has a stabilizing pad that does not require any drilling to install.
The Poolguard alarm system can be used with a solar blanket on the pool. Poolguard comes with a limited three year warranty.
POOLGUARD/PBM INDUSTRIES, INC. has been manufacturing pool alarms, door alarms, and gate alarms since 1982. All Poolguard products are proudly Made in the USA. Poolguard Pool Alarms were tested and "Top Rated" by Good Housekeeping Magazine. Poolguard Pool Alarms have been Tested and Certified by NSF International to the ASTM Standard Safety Specification for Residential Pool Alarms, ASTM F2208-08.
WARNING: This system is not a life saving system and is not intended to be solely relied upon by user for supervising an area of safety concern. This system is meant to supplement active human supervision of minors. This system is subject to technology shortfalls such as (but not limited to) interruptions in electrical power, battery failure, or radio interference. Always make sure minors are properly supervised by an adult. For more information on pool safety, please see www.poolsafely.gov
- Detects Intruders
- Sits on Deck
- Battery Powered
- Low Battery Indicator
- Sensing Technology
- Easy to Use
- Completely Portable
- Automatic Reset
- Affordable Price
- Important Safety Feature
- New Stabilizing pad does not require any drilling to install
- In House Remote Receiver
- The Poolguard POOL ALARM, once installed in the pool, cannot be de-activated; it is always in the alarm ready mode.
- Tamper Proof: Poolguard POOL ALARM will sound an alarm when removed from the pool.
- Sleep mode: when you would like to use your pool, simply remove the alarm from the pool and put it into sleep mode.
- Automatic Wake-up: The Poolguard Pool Alarm will automatically wake up and run a system test when installed into the pool.
- The Poolguard Pool Alarm comes with an in-house remote receiver that has a range up to 200 ft., and comes with a 12 volt power supply.
- The Poolguard poolside alarm works on a 9-volt battery (not included); with a battery life of approximately one year.
- Audible low battery indicator at the poolside alarm is also indicated by the in house remote receiver.
- New sensing technology provides less chance of false alarms due to wind, rain or small objects such as sticks or toys entering the water.
- Works with pool up to 20' x 40' (800 sq. ft.)
- The Poolguard Pool Alarm can be used with a solar blanket.
- Most reliable, advanced, and affordable alarm available.
- Poolguard Pool Alarms are designed to detect intrusions similar to a one year old child weighing 18 pounds and up.
Pool Alarm Comparison Charts
In Ground Pool Alarm Comparison Chart
Above Ground Pool Alarm Comparison Chart
Door/Gate Pool Alarm Comparison Chart