Sensaphone Web 600 (FGD-W600)
- Comparsion / Tutorials
- Manuals / Downloads
Effective, Web-Based Monitoring... Made Affordable
- Easy, cost-effective, web-based monitoring for any application
- Data-logging records up to 100,000 samples; including data, date, and time
- Receive alarm notifications through a standard Internet connection
- Notifies up to eight people by e-mail, text message or SNMP in the event of an alarm
The Sensaphone WEB600 Monitoring System is a low-cost monitoring solution for smaller scale applications such as a computer room or vacation home. The WEB600 also includes a broad temperature sensing range (–109°F to 168°F) and data logging; making it an ideal candidate for food and medical storage. Conveniently check the status or make programming changes via the Web600’s internal web page from any web-enabled device. This simple-to-use, clean user interface makes programming and setup simple.
- Up to six external sensors monitor temperature, humidity, water, and more
- Included relay output can switch local devices on/off based on alarm activity
- Temperature-sensing range of -109° to 168°F | -85° to 76°C
- Make programming changes and access status conditions online
- Sensor Inputs: Connect up to six external sensors to monitor a variety of equipment and conditions. Each input zone can be connected to a temperature sensor, an analog transducer, or a dry contact switch.
- Web Status: Live status and history is only a webpage away. The Web600 built in web server provides quick and easy information about your monitored conditions. Even time stamped history reports are readily available online.
- Alarm Notification: When monitored conditions exceed normal values, the Web600 will notify you immediately by sending out e-mail alarm messages, and even text messages. Up to eight people can be contacted to make sure that proper action is taken.
- Web Programming: Built in web server for easy access to programming and status. Just point your browser to the Web600's webpage and fill in the blanks for a quick configuration.
- Optional battery backup: With the addition of the optional battery backup module, the Web600 can monitor for power failures and stay operational for two full hours while the power is out.
Alarm Notification Methods:
E-Mail, Text Messages, SNMP Traps
8 Alarm escalation levels
Comprehensive scheduling per input, profile, and alarm destination
8 Programmable User Profiles
4 programmable alarm destinations per profile
E-Mail - SMTP
Web page - Supported formats HTTP, PDA, WAP, and XML
SNMP - MIB with Traps, GET, GETNEXT, and SET
MODBUS®/TCP Slave Conformance Class 0 and 1
6 Universal Inputs
Normally Closed / Normally Open Dry Contact
2.8K / 10K Thermistor
4-20mA Current Loop
12 Bit Resolution
32,000 Samples (all samples include data date and time)
1 second to 1 month sampling rate
User programmable channel selection (Zones 1-6, Battery, and Input Power)
Alarm Status LED
Power Status LED
Ethernet link and Activity LEDs
External transformer 120VAC 60Hz
Optional Battery Backup - Module (FGD-W610)
Provides 2 hours of backup
0-90% RH, non-condensing
5.5" x 3.25" x 1.25"
FCC Part 15-B Compliant
Sensaphone WEB 600 Manual
Sensaphone WEB 600 Quick Installation Guide
Sensaphone WEB 600 Brochure
Sensaphone WEB 600 Spec Sheet
Sensaphone WEB 600 Popular Sensors & Accessories
Sensaphone WEB 600 Battery Backup Addendum
Sensaphone WEB 600 Firmware Upgrade Instructions