Venstar Phone Controlled* Thermostat: T2800 (Commercial)
- Comparison / Tutorials
- Manuals / Downloads
*Note: Venstar Phone Controlled* Thermostat: T1800 (Residential) requires the use of Venstar Comfort Call Phone Controller (ACC0433) (not included).
Note: Common wire required. If common wire not available see here for solution.
Need help determining which model you need? Just email us a picture of the backplate of your existing thermostat (with wires still connected if possible), and our tech team will be happy to help determine what you need. Send pictures to email@example.com.
- Up to 3-Occupied, 1-Unoccupied periods per day, with copy command for easy programming
- Accepts humidification/dehumidification control module (ACC0430)
- Auto changeover, 3-stage heat, 2-stage cool for use with gas/electric, heat pump, electric & hydronic heat
- Configurable for manual changeover, also configurable programmable or non-programmable
- Adjustable deadbands and timers
- 3 configurable outputs for maximum flexibility (MISC1, MISC2, MISC3)
- Extra 6th and 7th outputs (beyond our standard thermostat)
- Smart Fan (keeps the fan from running during unoccupied periods)
- Smart recovery
- Display shows both heating an cooling setpoints and room temperature simultaneously
- All programming and setpoints stored in non-volatile memory, and are never lost in power failure (date and time are saved for approx 24hrs.)
- Service filter and service UV lamp indicators
- Red/Green LED shows whether thermostat is calling for heating or cooling
- 5-minute compressor time guard and adjustable cycle limit, both defeatable for servicing equipment
- Outdoor sensor ready with high and low temperature of the day
- Thermoglow backlit electro-luminous display and backlit color coded keys and legends
- Accepts accessory IR Remote Control system (ACC0431)**
- Accepts accessory EZ Programmer (ACC0432)
- For accessory locking cover use (ACC0620)
- Control range is 35 to 99 deg. F.
- Approximate dimensions: 4.75" x 4.5"
**Venstar Thermostat IR Control and Receiver (ACC0431) can be used with this thermostat to allow for local handheld control when Comfort Call is not in use.
Venstar thermostats require a minimum of 3 wires for heat and a minimum of 5 wires for heat/cool (6 or more may be required if you have a heat pump system or staging).
If you need assistance figuring out how many wires you'll need, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with a description of your HVAC system and a picture of your current thermostat wiring connections if possible. Please note that in rare cases, a manufacturer may use proprietary controls that may not be compatible with this thermostat.
No information available at this time. Feel free to contact us for further information.
Remote Thermostats Comparison Chart (Phone Thermostats and Internet Thermostats)
Phone Thermostats Comparison Chart