Sensaphone Sentinel Monitoring System
- Comparison / Tutorials
- Manuals / Downloads
Intuitive Web-Based Monitoring... Through the Cloud!
The Sentinel provides users with access to sensors readings remotely via a web-based interface. The Sentinel has 12 distinct inputs for monitoring up to 12 different conditions/alarm sensors and can store an unlimited number of data logged records for each sensor. When alarm conditions for any sensor are recognized users are instantly alerted via e-mail, telephone or text message.
Sensaphone's cloud-based Sentinel allows you to monitor remote facilities and environments and check critical conditions of your climate-sensitive commodities with the same degree of certainty you've come to expect from Sensaphone. It takes the burden out of managing your system by giving you access to your readings from anywhere using a simple, powerful web-based interface. If there's a disruption, you"ll be the first to know. Alerts can be sent straight to your mobile device, keeping you updated and giving you peace-of-mind wherever you are so you can remain focused on business as usual.
Mobile App now available for IOS and Android!
- Secure, user-friendly online control panel provides a software-free, anytime, anywhere environment for managing your systems
- Store your sensor readings in "the cloud" to automatically protect against data loss and provide limitless information storage.
- Receive alarm notifications through an Internet or cellular connection*
- Notifies an unlimited number of people by e-mail, text message or voice phone calls in the event of an alarm
- Up to twelve external sensors monitor temperature, humidity, water and more
- Available with an optional cellular modem* for operation in locations where telephone or internet service is unobtainable.
- Temperature sensing range of -109° to 168°F | -85° to 76°C
- Manage multiple units, make programming changes and access status conditions using a simple, powerful web-based interface.
* See SCD-1200-CL for cellular capability
Communication Method - Ethernet
Number of Inputs - 12
Input Types - Contact, 2.8K, 10K, 4-20mA, Pulse Count, Runtime
Temperature Sensing Range - -109° to 168°F | -85° to 76°C
Output Relay - One low voltage NO/NC relay output, Manual or automatic alarm switching
Remote Access - Website to access status and programming
Local Access - LEDs for Alarm Status, Power Status, and Ethernet link
Alarm Notification - An unlimited number of email, text or phone calls
Power Supply - Plug in power supply also monitors for power failures
Data Logging - Unlimited samples securely stored on the Sentinel servers, Programmable sampling Interval - 1 min to 24 hrs
Battery Backup Time - 8 Hours
Physical - 5.5 x 5.5 x 1.5” | 140 x 140 x 38mm, 1 lb. | .45kg