Sensaphone Sentinel Pro Cloud-Based Monitoring System
- Comparison / Tutorials
- Manuals / Downloads
Sensaphone’s cloud-based Sentinel PRO allows you to monitor remote facilities and environments and check critical conditions of your climate-sensitive commodities with the same degree of certainty you’ve come to expect from Sensaphone. The system monitors, delivers alarms, and datalogs input/output points from third-party Modbus sensors, transducers and programmable logic controllers. The system supports Modbus RTU/485 and Modbus TCP. It takes the burden out of managing your system by giving you access to your readings from anywhere using a simple, powerful web-based interface. If there’s a disruption, you’ll be the first to know. Alerts can be sent straight to your mobile device—keeping you updated and giving you peace-of-mind wherever you are so you can remain focused on business as usual.
- A supervised internet connection assures the Sentinel is online and monitoring at all times
- Store your sensor readings in “the cloud” to automatically protect against data loss and provide limitless information storage.
- Receive alarm notifications through an Internet connection
- Notifies an unlimited number of people by e-mail, text message or voice phone calls in the event of an alarm
- Poll Modbus registers from other equipment and twelve external sensors monitor temperature, humidity, water and more
- Available with an optional cellular modem for operation in locations where telephone or internet service is unobtainable.
- Temperature sensing range of -109° to 168 °F | -85° to 76 °C
- Manage multiple units, make programming changes and access status conditions using a simple, powerful web-based interface.
* See SCD-PRO-4G for cellular capability
Communication Method - Ethernet
Number of Inputs - 12 Digital or Analog & 64 Modbus Registers
Input Types - Contact, 2.8K, 10K, 4-20mA, Modbus, Pulse Count, Runtime
Temperature Sensing Range - -109° to 168°F | -85° to 76°C
Output Relay - Two low voltage NO/NC relay output, Manual or automatic alarm switching
Remote Access - Website to access status and programming
Local Access - LEDs for Alarm Status, Power Status, and Ethernet link
Alarm Notification - An unlimited number of email, text or phone calls
Power Supply - Plug in power supply also monitors for power failures
Data Logging - Unlimited samples securely stored on the Sentinel servers, Programmable sampling Interval - 5 mins to 24 hrs
Battery Backup Time - 8 Hours
Physical - 6.5 x 6.25 x 1.5” | 165 x 159 x 38mm, 1 lb. | .45kg
Sensaphone Sentinel Pro Cloud-Based Monitirong Subscription Agreement