Dakota Alert Additional Rubber Hose Sensor with Wireless Transmitter - DCHT-4000
- Features/ Specs
- Manuals / Downloads
- Also Bought
Expand your Dakota 4000 series driveway alarm or alert system by adding the DCHT4000 rubber hose sensor with wireless transmitter. Place the included 25 foot rubber hose where you expect to detect vehicles. The rubber hose connects to the wireless transmitter which can be mounted on a wall, pole or tree. This extra sensor with transmitter can be used to cover an extra driveway, entrance area, drive thru or service station.
This is an expansion sensor for Dakota Alert 4000 series. The Dakota DCR-4000 receiver from these systems will flash an LED indicator and play your choice of notification tunes/tones when triggered. Up to 16 different sensors (transmitters) can be paired with the Dakota 4000 series receivers. These 16 transmitters can be broken into 12 zones that can be monitored on the receiver, each zone can be programmed so they will sound a different tone at the receiver.
Note: The DCHT-4000 replaces the DCHT-2500 but 2500 and 4000 series parts are not compatible with each other.
Dakota DCHT4000 Rubber Hose Sensor with Wireless Transmitter Features:
- Rubber hose detects vehicles that drive over it
- Rubber hose is 25 feet long
- Probe transmitter powered by a 9V battery (not included)
- Up to 1 mile* to DCR-4000 receiver
- Battery life up to 6-12 months depending on weather and activity
* Note: Wireless range is maximum, line of sight, without interference. Obstructions, hilly terrain and interference will reduce range.
No information available at this time. Feel free to contact us for further information.