Dakota Alert 4000 Rubber Hose Wireless Driveway Alarm System - DCRH-4000
- Features/ Specs
- Manuals / Downloads
- Also Bought
The DCRH-4000 is a very reliable and easy to install driveway alarm. The transmitter operates on one 9-volt battery and has 25' of 3/8" diameter exterior hose that will lie across the drive. When a vehicle drives over the hose, a signal will be sent to the DCR-4000 receiver up to 1 mile away*.
The transmitter is weatherproof and meant for exterior locations. Up to 12 zones can be monitored with additional transmitters, each zone can be programmed so they will sound a different tone at the receiver.
The DCR-4000 receiver plugs into a standard wall outlet and can be placed on a table or mounted on the wall. When the receiver gets a signal from the transmitter, one of twelve different tones will sound for a few seconds. There is also a volume control, allowing you to set the sound to the desired level.
The included DCR4000 receiver offers 12 different sounds to choose from:
- Ding Dong (high)
- Ding Dong (low)
- Fur Elise
- Coo Coo Clock
- Bird Chirping
- Twinkle Twinkle
- William Tell
- Cannon in D
- Toreador March.
Note: The DCRH-4000 replaces the DCRH-2500 with up to double the wireless range, but it does not have any relay or 12VDC output. The 4000 series products are not compatible with the 2500 series products.
Dakota DCRH4000 Wireless Driveway Alarm Features:
- Rubber hose detects vehicles that drive over it
- Includes 25 foot rubber hose
- Wireless transmitter is battery powered by 9V battery (not included)
- Up to 1 mile *
- Battery life 6-12 months depending on weather and activity
- Receiver powered by included plug-in adapter
- Outdoor sensor operating temperature range -30F to 110F
Dakota Alert Plus Receiver - Specifications
- 16 Different Chimes Tones
- 4 volume levels plus "off"
- 2 relay and one 12 VDC output
- Output durations 1, 5, 15 seconds or 5 minutes
- LED flashes for 15 seconds upon activation
- Operating Voltage - 12VDC - Power Supply Included
- Frequency - 433.92 MHz
- Wireless Range - up to 4000 feet or 1 Mile*
* Note: Wireless range is maximum, line of sight, without interference. Obstructions, hilly terrain and interference will reduce range.