First Alert SLED177 LED Strobe Light
- Features/ Specs
- Manuals / Downloads
- Also Bought
The First Alert BRK Model SLED177 is a hard-wired strobe light for use with other BRK models including HC-9120B, HC-SC9120B and CO5120BN. It is, designed to be ADA compliant for providing a visual warning of fire or carbon monoxide danger. Appropriate for residential and institutional applications including sleeping rooms of hospitals, hotels, motels, dormitories, and other multifamily dwellings.
It features a Smart Strobe that has separate flash patterns to distinguish between smoke/heat and carbon monoxide dangers. The flash patterns approximate the audible alarm emitted by either a smoke or heat alarm or a carbon monoxide alarm.
The 177 candela LED strobe flashes an average of 60 times a minute. It features a small, green LED light that signals when it is receiving power. The unit is inter-connectable with up to 18 devices, of which 12 can be smoke alarms..
You must purchase either the HC-9120B, HC-SC9120B and CO5120BN to use with this product.
- Smart Strobe has separate flash patterns for smoke and carbon monoxide alarms
- 177 candela Xenon strobe meets UL 1971 requirements and flashes 60 times a minute
- Interconnectable with up to 18 devices, of which 12 can be smoke alarms
- Meets ADA requirements
- Designed for quick and easy installation by licensed electrician
- Slim design -half the depth of a standard strobe alarm