Detectit Hardwired Wastewater Backup Alarm Standard Kit
- Comparison / Tutorials
- Manuals / Downloads
The Detectit Hardwired Wastewater Backup Alarm comes with a sensor that screws right into the main house trap and is equipped with a diaphragm that when pushed up by backing up waste water a piercing alarm will sound through the red receiver alarm box . The DETECTIT can also be connected to an alarm panel or autodialer so you can get alerts from your home, investment property, cottage, or office when your not there.
The Detectit sensor is designed to be installed in the main drain line of a home or building. This sensor will detect a backup or slow draining of the main drain line, before a problem occurs within the home or building. It is ideal for any home or business with septic or similar systems especially if the location has experienced repetitive sewage backup problems in the past. This system can help avoid costly backups and spills in finished basements, unfinished basement or other low areas in home or building, along with the resulting damage, property loss, odors, and health hazards.
- Sensor can be installed on a main line tee or house trap (house side of trap is the preferred location when installing on a trap)
- The system is U.L and C.U.L approved
- A local alarm panel is supplied with heavy duty water resistant Enclosure an indicating light and sounder, to notify you of any problems.
- Isolated external relay contacts for connection to central alarm system or autodialer
- One (1) year warranty
**Professional installation is recommended**
- Rubber protective cap
- Local monitoring panel with U.L power transformer
- 6ft of installation wire
No information available at this time. Feel free to contact us for further information.