Floodmaster Washing Machine Leak Detection & Automatic Water Shut-Off System with Integrated Outlet Box
- Features/ Specs
- Manuals / Downloads
- Also Bought
The RS-090-E is a complete, installation-ready solution for managing and reducing losses caused by washing machine failures. Washing machine leaks and burst hoses can quickly overcome floor drains and catch pans, causing thousands of dollars in water damage in a short amount of time. The threat is compounded when units are located on upper floors and in apartment buildings.
The system consists of an outlet box with built-in leak detection receiver for simultaneous automatic hot and cold water shut-off. The RS-090-E kit also includes pre-installed water hammer arrestors on both the hot and cold water lines and a water leak detection sensor which sits on the floor next to or under the washer. System installation is easy with provided mounting straps and trim plate. The system works off standard 120V AC wall power – no hard wiring required. When the sensor detects a leak, the system will signal both the hot and cold feed lines to automatically close. The red LED lights up and an audible alarm sounds. The easy push-button reset restores the water flow after the leak has been addressed. In the event of a power failure, the valves will fail closed (water off).
- Standard 120V wall plug power – no wiring is necessary
- Water sensor with 8’ lead wire
- Leak LED and audible alarm
- Integrated water hammer arrestors for hot and cold water lines
- Supply Lines: 1/2" - 14 Straight Pipe Thread, Feed Lines 3/4" - 11.5 GHT
- Outlet box with (4) mounting straps and trim plate
- Meets UL 94 5VA flammability standard*
- System is reusable – when the alarm sounds, fix the problem and press the reset button for continued protection
- Insurance discounts may be available – contact your provider